I saw the trailer for the new Indiana Jones movie and was wondering:
If it weren't for sequels, what would John Williams do for money?
The occasional thoughts of an ordinary man serving an extraordinary God. Come with me as we learn, teach, and laugh along the way.
Monday, March 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sermon Plagiarism
Once again, in preacher circles at least, the question of sermon plagiarism has come back up. This time, there’s an accusation leveled agai...
-
Worship. It is what the church does as we strive to honor God with our lips and our lives. And then, many churches argue about worship. I ...
-
And with this sermon, Psalm Pseptember 2025 comes to a close. I enjoy having this as kind of a "reset" point on the preaching cale...
No comments:
Post a Comment
To deal with SPAM comments, all comments are moderated. I'm typically willing to post contrary views...but I also only check the list once a day, so if you posted within the last 24 hours, I may not be to it yet.